Your parent or guardian MUST be approved by TDLR for you to take this online course.
To Determine if you are eligible – Click here to visit TDLR’s requirements for Parent Taught Instruction. Prior to purchasing a Parent Taught Driver Education Program Guide from TDLR, parents are responsible for checking whether their criminal and/or driver records prevent them from teaching the Parent Taught Course.
We created this course for people who have already completed their 32 hours of driving theory, also known as the classroom portion. Students may have completed the 32 hours of theory at their highschool, a driving school, or somewhere online. If you would like to transer your Behind-The-Wheel portion of driver education in order to complete it with your parent or guardian, this is the course for you!
We make it simple by providing PDF guides that can be printed or accessed from any device at any time. After purchase, you will receive access to ALL of our behind the wheel PDF guides, and your completion certificate will be ready to download and print within minutes!
If you have any questions about this course, or need help figuring out if it is the product you need in order to complete your driver education, please feel free to give us a call at 512-280-4499.
Complete Behind-The-Wheel-Training Guide for Parents!
- Step-by-step guides for in-car instruction & observation.
- Digital and print ready PDF guides accessible from anywhere.
- Optional online materials and coursework.
Complete Behind-The-Wheel-Training With Your Parent/Guardian!
- Complete ALL 14 Hours of Behind-The-Wheel Training with your parent / Guardian.
- Everything you need to complete Behind-The-Wheel Training is included!
- Receive Behind-The-Wheel training Certificate